Entrepreneurs and professionals
Advocate KORVER has a general litigation practice for both entrepreneurs and professionals as well as for private individuals.
Advocate KORVER has a general litigation practice for entrepreneurs and professionals. Of course, this also includes providing advice on a regular basis.
Given his own background, Korver is interested in matters which affect professionals and other entrepreneu.
The subjects/areas on which he has advised and conduction litigation include:
- Labour law
- Corporate law
- Criminal law
- Liability Law
- General Terms and Conditions
- Setting up and/or dissolving partnerships, general partnerships and private limited companies
- Conflicts between general partners, limited partners and associates
- Intellectual property law (for example, copyright)
- ICT law
- Liability, including professional liability
- Disciplinary matters
Advocate KORVER has a general litigation practice which also provides expert advice and legal assistance to private individuals. The subjects/areas on which he has advised and conducted litigation include:
- Labour lawfor example: regarding termination of employment
- Health law for example: your health care provider has made a mistake, you have suffered physical injury, your insurer refuses to pay a benefit, you have to wait too long for an operation, problems concerning euthanasia and the like, etc.
- Criminal law for example: you are accused of a criminal offence, you are the victim of a crime and want compensation for your injury
- Family law / law of persons for example:arranging adoption, inheritance problems etc..
- Liability law for example:the house that you have just bought leaks like a sieve
- Consumer law your car dealer refuses to honour the warranty
- Social security law for example:problems with benefits
- Insurance law for example:problems with insurances